Wednesday, May 4, 2011

some people say i've done all right for a girl.

i have been all over the place lately. 

believe it or not, i've spent at least two hours attempting to write a blog over the past two days....and i've scrapped them all. after i wait for several weeks between updates, i tend to lose my stride. i feel rusty & tongue tied. so we'll keep this simple today. 

and random. very, very random: 

 despite dustin's embarrassment, i've really been considering buying me some new wheels. 



aren't these purty?!?! i'm fairly convinced i could rock these down the lake trail this summer! 

and no! i'm not kidding. i used to love skating. i read something recently that mentioned how you played as a kid can often be how you 'play' as an adult. i actually taught myself to skate inside my house as a child. i came across my mom's wheels & would skate from room to room on the carpet. i finally got brave enough to venture outside after a while. then i eventually begged my mom to take me to a real skating rink. i would spend hours & hours skating in circles in a tiny metal building in a nearby town. (god bless my mom for taking me! she must have been bored out of her mind!)

so in honor of this newfound idea, i've got a little song for you: 



No comments:

Post a Comment