Saturday, September 3, 2011

what i know today.

I believe in love. I believe in wonder. I believe in silence. I believe in beauty. I believe in hand-written letters. I believe in sweat. I believe in stretching your limits and pushing boundaries. I believe in respect for creatures great & small and the habitat in which they dwell. I believe in laughter. I believe in adventure. I believe in apologies. I believe in conviction. I believe in passion. I believe in loyalty. I believe in second chances. I believe in six second hugs. I believe in giving. I believe in gratitude. I believe love = love whether it is between a man & a woman or man & man or woman & woman. I believe in freedom. I believe in taking risks. I believe in prayer. I believe in stillness. I believe in chaos. I believe in holding hands. I believe in listening intently. I believe in balance. I believe in standing up for yourself and others. I believe in books with worn edges that you can touch & smell & savor. I believe in stories. I believe in the sanctity of nature. I believe in travel. I believe in God. I believe in simplicity. I believe in truth. I believe in quiet walks through the woods. I believe in change. I believe in transparency. I believe a meal shared with friends is a treasured gift. I believe in diversity. I believe in learning. I believe in a nice glass of wine. I believe you can see God in every face. I believe togetherness and loneliness are essential components of a well-balanced life. I believe in the power of music. I believe every end is a new beginning. I believe in hard work. I believe in the grace and the mystery that accompanies each sunrise. I believe in the unexplainable. I believe in the force of nature. I believe you should not believe everything you have been taught. I believe in changing your mind & starting, stopping or starting over. I believe in teachers. I believe in being who you want to be. I believe the great outdoors is the best classroom imaginable. I believe in mothers & fathers & those that step in to raise a child the best way they know how. I believe in forgiveness. I believe in service. I believe you should question everything that does not feel right to your soul. I believe in being kind, not only to others, but to yourself. I believe in peace. I believe the universe is unfolding as it should. I believe in synchronicity. I believe in the power of your breath. I believe in instinct. I believe that we are not bodies with a soul, but a soul with a body. I believe in individuality. I believe in character. I believe dreams can come true. I believe you should follow your bliss. I believe there is great freedom when you learn when to say yes and no based on what is in the best interest of your heart. I believe in letting go. I believe in boldness. I believe in spontaneity. I believe that not all that wander are lost. I believe in earnest effort. I believe in hustle & perseverance. I believe it is wisdom to believe the heart. 
I believe today is the youngest we will ever be again; 
let’s live like it. 

1 comment:

  1. I know I know you. But thank you for letting me see a little bit more of you. :)

    ReplyDelete